Process Maintenance Mechanic Tech
Essential Job Functions:
- Efficient in rebuilding Mechanical equipment such as (pumps, agitators, gearboxes) must be able to set impeller clearances, change out mechanical seals and pack pumps.
- Experienced in stick welding, heliarc welding and general fabrication
- Ability to layout repair and install piping systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair lubrication and hydraulic systems.
- Must possess leadership qualities and be a team player
- Ability to perform precision maintenance when installing mechanical equipment such as pump and motor installations.
- Maintain and repair conveyor systems including (changing of rollers, replacing gearbox and training belt for proper alignment.)
- Experienced in the use of overhead cranes and safe rigging practices.
- Experienced in the use of laser alignment tools
- Must be able to perform shaft runout and end play measurements.
- Must be able to climb steps and ladders and work at heights when required
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivent
- 3 - 5 years of expereince
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 12 HOUR ROTATING SHIFTS INCLUDING, NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
7 Sep 2017
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 31 Oct 2017