Process Operations Technician
JOB RESPONSIBILITES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Performs all duties with a focus on safety, environmental stewardship and best operating practices.
- Actively participates in Safety, Health, and Environmental initiatives.
- Operates process equipment and systems according to standard operating procedures and / or directed work instructions from the supervisor.
- Must show competency in operating fixed and mobile equipment.
- Seeks to continuously improve work environment.
- Must be able to assess, diagnose and remedy operating variances in a safe and timely manner.
- Performs routine maintenance and will participate in major equipment repairs.
- Other responsibilities may be added as necessary for the successful operation of Haile Gold Mine.
TYPICAL END RESULTS:
- Strong behavior based safety culture with no reportable safety incidences or lost time accidents.
- No environmental non-compliance events or reportable spills.
- Clean and orderly work environment.
- Duties are performed in an efficient manner.
- Production and operational goals are met.
- Knowledge of industrial treatment processes is beneficial.
- Comfortable working with computers is beneficial.
- Knowledge of process control systems is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software is beneficial.
Skills & Abilities:
- Proven commitment to behavioral based safety culture.
- Able to assess problems and make sound recommendations for solutions.
- Able to work within a team and work well with others.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and effectively implement change.
- High school diploma / equivalent or higher education.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 12 HOUR ROTATING SHIFTS, INCLUDING, NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
11 Oct 2017
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 31 Dec 2017