Process Reagents and Services Operator
We are seeking a motivated individual with a high focus on health & safety and a strong work ethic to join the Process Plant team as a Process Reagents and Services Operator. This is an entry level role with opportunity to grow your career.
The primary responsibilities include:
- mixing reagents and adding media to crushing mills
- report on any unrectified variances
- assist in minimising down time of the plant
- assist with mechanical, electrical, services and gold room tasks when required
- assist with housekeeping around plant and services area.
To be successful in the role you will have the following:
- a methodical approach to work
- a high regard for health and safety
- strong problem solving skills and a commitment to continuous improvement
- a commitment to ongoing training and development.
Applicants must hold a full current driver’s license and be able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol testing.
About the Company:
OceanaGold Corporation is a mid-tier, multinational gold producer with assets in the Philippines, New Zealand and the United States. On the North Island of New Zealand, the Company operates the high-grade Waihi Gold Mine while on the South Island; the Company operates the country’s largest gold mine, the Macraes Goldfield.
At OceanaGold, health and safety is paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviours that align with our values.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | INTEGRITY | TEAMWORK | INNOVATION | ACTION | ACCOUNTABILITY
These opportunities do not come up very often so do not miss out. If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now at www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications close Friday, 27 October 2017.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
NO APPLICATIONS FROM EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
4 Oct 2017
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Macraes Operations
- Date expires:
- 27 Oct 2017