Mine Surveyor (Temp)
JOB RESPONSIBILITES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Set-out design control, drill holes, ore and waste blocks, and grade control on time according to work priorities
- Proactively check as-built for design compliance as areas are mined and provide additional control as required to remediate variances
- Collect geotechnical data at the required interval and according to specifications determined by geotechnical engineer
- Assist Senior Surveyor with month end data collection and surface creation
- Produce hard copy plans for operations and technical team
- Maintain record of survey data
- Develop a sense of continuous improvement, seek to improve survey processes to maximise quality and improve efficiency of work.
- Report any safety incidents, non-compliance events, and hazards
- Complies with all safety requirements and observes all company policies and procedures.
- Carries out all other duties that may reasonably be required.
- Survey certification, degree, or formal training course
- 1-5 years of experience in a hard rock mining environment
- Competent with survey software, some knowledge of mining CAD software
11 Oct 2017
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 30 Nov 2017