Process Controls Engineer
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the setup of a system of process control of all relevant sub processes to ensure stable performance in time.
- Provide second line technical support for customer claims or process interruptions.
- Take initiative in continuous learning and development within functional area
- Ensure control system backup and disaster recovery plans are developed and implemented
- Develop a strategy for expanding the control system with the expanding asset.
- Implement a process of continuous improvement of the process control and operating framework.
- Carries out all other duties that may reasonably be required safety and effectively
- Technical degree or diploma
- 3-5 years industrial experience
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Knowledge of monitoring equipment, processes and working with operators to make improvements
- Wonderware InTouch HMI, Modicon Quantum & M580 PLCs, process control systems.
- Proficient with UnityPro programming software
- Understanding of Rockwell RSLogix and RTView Studio packages
- Understanding of OSISoft PI software
13 Feb 2018
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 28 Feb 2018