JOB RESPONSIBILITES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure all fleets are maintained with proper delay/operation/down statuses.
- Ensure all loading equipment is operating according to plan, including located within proper ore control blocks and benches.
- Ensure all equipment have proper machine files and advise Supervisor of actions to be taken to address variances from plan.
- Monitor and maintain mine model issues (sink/destination/roads/waypoints).
- Reconcile with mobile maintenance on proper equipment status and delays.
- Review equipment maintenance schedule and assist Supervisor in prioritizing equipment to be released based on Operations and Maintenance department needs.
- Provide proper turnover to incoming crew and ensure all necessary files are created for a safe and efficient shift change process.
- Provide feedback to Supervisor as needed on queue times, out of cycle trucks, manual assignments, improperly allocated material, excessive delays, and Start/End of shift management.
- Develop a sense of continuous improvement, seek to streamline production execution and minimise the gap between plan and execution.
- Complies with all safety requirements and observes all company policies and procedures.
- Carries out all other duties that may reasonably be required.
- 3-5 years minimum of experience in a hardrock mining environment
- Experience with fleet management system preferred
- Strong monitoring & improvement focus.
- Strong computer skills.
- Numerical analysis and reasoning skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work within a team.
6 Feb 2018
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 31 Mar 2018