- The role is for probationary employment, based in Didipio, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya and will report to the UG Shift Supervisor.
- Carries out skilled maintenance work independently in the repair of Underground Electrical Equipment, and other auxiliary equipment.
- Ensures operation of Underground Mobile Equipment by conducting Preventive Maintenance requirement and troubleshooting malfunctions.
Applicants MUST possess the following minimum requirements:
- Registered Electrician/Master Electrician or its equivalent;
- With PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) & HV termination experience and training is highly desirable;
- With High Voltage switching certificate is highly regarded;
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar role;
- Strong work ethic and with high attention to detail;
- A motivated self-starter who can operate autonomously;
- Ability to work as a member of the methods and experiences with the team;
- Can drive light vehicle and with valid driver’s license; and
- Proactive approach to safety.
Internal applicants shall submit Internal Application form signed by Supervisor and Manager together with updated CV/resume and other requirements at the HV office.
External applicants will be entertained only after one (1) week of internal job ad posting and when there is no qualified internal applicants. Deadline of internal applicants’ submission is on 17 February 2018, while for external applicants is on 24 February 2018.
Didipio Mine employees work on a family-friendly 20 days on / 10 days off roster and working 11 hour shifts. Meals and accommodation are provided for non-resident of Didipio in the mine’s camp facilities.
Motivated individuals like you are being sought after to be our partner—committed to be a part of an excellent workforce who will share the fruits of production together with the community and other stakeholders.
If you are ready to take on the next challenge in your career, please apply today via SuccessFactors just visit our career website www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
11 Feb 2018
- Work Type:
- Didipio Operations
- Date expires:
- 24 Feb 2018