UG Mechanical Reliability Engineer
- The role is for probationary employment, based in Didipio, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya and will report to the UG Project Manager - Infrastructure.
- Supports UG maintenance management in the achievement of plant availability and reliability targets
- Conduct thorough failure investigations to identify rout cause of major and minor failures and prevent repeat events and play a key role in managing OGPI’s UG component repair needs in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Applicants MUST possess the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer;
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer;
- At least five (5) years’ industrial experience and at least two (2) years’ experience in reliability related position;
- Proficient in Microsoft application and computer aided design;
- Possess solid communication skills;
- Strong leadership qualities;
- Take a proactive approach towards safety and training in the workplace;
- Have a flexible attitude towards change in the workplace;
- Be self-motivated and manage time effectively;
- Dedicated in ensuring safe working practices are followed;
- Can plan and forecast maintenance activities in advance in a remote location; and,
- Can drive light vehicle and with valid driver’s license.
Internal applicants shall submit Internal Application form signed by Supervisor and Manager together with updated CV/resume and other requirements at the HV office.
External applicants will be entertained only after one (1) week of internal job ad posting and when there is no qualified internal applicants. Deadline of internal applicants’ submission is on 17 February 2018, while for external applicants is on 24 February 2018.
Didipio Mine employees work on a family-friendly 20 days on / 10 days off roster and working 11 hour shifts. Meals and accommodation are provided for non-resident of Didipio in the mine’s camp facilities.
Motivated individuals like you are being sought after to be our partner—committed to be a part of an excellent workforce who will share the fruits of production together with the community and other stakeholders.
If you are ready to take on the next challenge in your career, please apply today via SuccessFactors just visit our career website www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
11 Feb 2018
- Work Type:
- Didipio Operations
- Date expires:
- 24 Feb 2018