Process Maintenance Leading Hand
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Carries out routine maintenance of process plant and site equipment, as directed by the Mechanical Supervisor.
- Scope tasks in full to allow the Daily Maintenance planner to accurately plan the work
- Assists with plant operation as required.
- Is available for standby as rostered and as required during plant breakdowns and shutdowns.
- Covers leave absences for the Mechanical Supervisor.
- Ensures that the workshops and yard and the plant site is left tidy after maintenance work is carried out.
- Coaches & Mentors the Maintenance Fitters and Trades Assistants.
- Carries out all other duties that may reasonably be required.
Qualifications: First Aid Certificate
Full Manual Drivers Licence
Formal trade qualification
Certification as a Fitter or Fitter/Turner
Experience: Exposure to jobbing engineering or heavy industries
Exposure to mining or mineral processing industries is useful
Exposure to leading and supervision of staff and contractors
31 Oct 2018
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 31 Dec 2018