Process Maintenance Scheduler
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Comply with all safety requirements and observe all company policies and procedures;
- Review and Set weekly and daily maintenance plan with Maintenance supervisors.
- Create, Review and Close Maintenance Work Orders
- Assist Planner and Supervisor in Parts ordering and staging for all Planned Work
- Manage spare parts holding area and advise Maintenance Planner of parts requirements
- Manage documentation and submit requests for timely access to plant and handover back to operations.
- Carries out all other duties that may reasonably be required.
Qualifications: First Aid Certificate
Full Manual Drivers Licence
Formal trade qualification
Certification as a Fitter or Fitter/Turner
Experience: Exposure to jobbing engineering or heavy industries
Exposure to mining or mineral processing industries is useful
Exposure to leading and supervision of staff and contractors
31 Oct 2018
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 31 Dec 2018