- Range of positions: experienced and entry level dump Truck Operators
- Great lifestyle rosters: rotating day/ night roster
- Love driving - go big on our heavy machinery!
New Zealand's largest gold mine - the Macraes Open Pit Operation are looking for multiple entry level and experienced Dump Truck operators to join us at the Macraes operation. If you have an interest in driving something big, want to get into the mining industry or keep operating heavy earthmoving equipment, then this is the opportunity is for you!
Working on one of our two attractive rosters with rotating day and night shifts means you can enjoy more time at home or enjoying all that the region offers.
We currently have the following positions available on both:
- Seven days on, seven days off roster, seven nights on, seven days off
- Three days on, three nights on, four days off; four days on, three nights on, four days off
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- A full, clean, current driver's license and are confident driving a manual vehicle
- Can communicate within a team environment
- Have a big interest in heavy machinery
- Be a safety conscious individual committed to maintaining an excellent safety record
- Pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
This is a great opportunity to kickstart your career in mining or continue to share your skills to our unique and scenic place within a positive team environment where knowledge is shared and training is provided. Based one hour's bus ride north of Dunedin on the South Island.
Who are we?
Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3GLDMsEkHA
About the company:
OceanaGold Corporation is a mid-tier, multinational gold producer with assets in the Philippines, New Zealand and the United States. On the North Island of New Zealand, the Company operates the high-grade Waihi Gold Mine while on the South Island; the Company operates the country's largest gold mine, the Macraes Goldfield.
At OceanaGold, health and safety is paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviours that align with our values.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | INTEGRITY | TEAMWORK | INNOVATION | ACTION | ACCOUNTABILITY
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now via our website: www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications remain open until vacancies filled.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
11 Mar 2019
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Macraes Operations
- Date expires:
- 11 Apr 2019
- Mining >> Mining Operators