- The role is for probationary employment, based in Didipio, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya and will report to the Compliance and Permitting Officer.
- Responsible for building closer and more effective relationships with regional, and national government agencies.
- Develops streamlined processing of appropriate permitting system in OGPI and with government agencies.
- With degree of any related field of study;
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in permitting and compliance, liaising role, stakeholder engagement, data management;
- Demonstrated ability with databases, word processing, power point and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to function professionally with all levels of personnel and business partners across OGC;
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport; is friendly and personable looking for ways to benefit the stakeholder; and
- Strong leadership and management skills with an OGC Values driven approach to leadership.
For internal applicants, please submit Internal Application Form signed by Supervisor and Manager together with updated CV/resume and other requirements via SuccessFactor or just visit our career website www.careers.oceangold.com
Didipio mine employees work on a family-friendly 14 days on / 7 days off roster and working 11 hours shifts.Meals and accommodation are provided for non-resident of Didipio in the mine’s camp facilities.
Motivated individuals like you are being sought after to be our partner—committed to be a part of an excellent workforce who will share the fruits of production together with the community and other stakeholders.
If you are ready to take on the next challenge in your career, please apply today via SuccessFactors just visit our career website www.careers.oceanagold.com
12 Mar 2019
- Work Type:
- Didipio Operations
- Date expires:
- 27 Apr 2019