UnderGround Shift Engineer
UNDERGROUND SHIFT ENGINEER
- The role is for project based employment, based in Didipio, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya and will report to the Sr. Mining Engineer - Projects.
- Coordinate and supervise within the DUG mine operating system to assist in delivery of short term plans and drive the implementation of the digital and automation roadmap.
- Utilize Systems and the Underground Mine Control functions to support and coordinate operations.
Applicants MUST possess the following:
- Licensed Mining Engineer;
- 4+ years’ experience in underground hard rock mining;
- Knowledge of equipment and cycles in underground development and production mining;
- Genuine interest in the use of technology to develop safe and productive modern mines,
- Experienced in mining systems, scheduling, ventilation, mine design, drill and blast, dewatering, paste filling, underground operations, emergency management, and equipment operating;
- High regard and understanding on safety and the operational benefits of safe work;
- Proficient in oral and written communication;
- Ability to work with multi-cultural teams; and
- Skills in values driven approach to leadership and management;
- With valid professional driver’s and radio operation license;
For internal applicants, please submit Internal Application Form signed by Supervisor and Manager together with updated CV/resume and other requirements via SuccessFactor or just visit our career website www.careers.oceangold.com
Didipio mine employees work on a family-friendly 14 days on / 7 days off roster and working 11 hours shifts.
Meals and accommodation are provided for non-resident of Didipio in the mine’s camp facilities.
Motivated individuals like you are being sought after to be our partner—committed to be a part of an excellent workforce who will share the fruits of production together with the community and other stakeholders.
If you are ready to take on the next challenge in your career, please apply today via SuccessFactors just visit our career website www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
13 Mar 2019
- Work Type:
- Didipio Operations
- Date expires:
- 26 Mar 2019