Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Hydrological/Hydrogeological data collection, management and interpretation.
- Technical advisement in hydrology and hydrogeology.
- Pit wall depressurization and stabilization.
- Mine dewatering through in-pit and ex-pit pumping.
- Monitoring well layout and installation.
- Cost engineering and budget control.
- Management of consultants and engineering firms.
- Supervision of drilling contractors.
- ARD impoundment facility monitoring.
- Comply with all safety requirements and observes all company policies and procedures.
- Carry out all other duties that may reasonably be required.
Qualifications: At least a bachelor’s degree in Hydrology, Hydrogeology, Geology, or Civil Engineering
Full Manual Drivers Licence
OP and UG gold mining experience desired.
Proficient with the use of modelling software and estimation of flow rates.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in Mine Hydrology related areas.
Have previous experience in designing programs to collect hydrologic data, hydrological modelling, and contractor management.
14 Mar 2019
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 31 May 2019