We are looking for a Projects Administrator who will work full-time with the Company’s Project team based at Brisbane with opportunity to collaborate and professionally grow with Executive Assistants/Group Administrators and senior leaders across the business.
This position focuses on providing a variety of highly responsible, confidential administration duties to the General Manager- Studies, Study Manager and the Development Team as required.
Job Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Provide administrative support to the Project Development Team
- Assist in coordinating and organising meetings and appointment schedules
- Coordinate travel arrangements as required within the scope of the OceanaGold Travel Policy
- Liaise with OceanaGold legal department to arrange commercial agreements for consultants and other external service providers as required
- Manage cost control for current studies
- Prepare supporting documentation for invoices including timesheets and disbursements
- Maintain document control for studies and other project and technical work
- Assist with preparation of expenditure claims, including monthly VISA statements
- Maintain systems for organizing and storing both electronic and hard copy information and records
- Compile and maintain correspondence registers
- Compile and prepare routine reports, including coordinating required inputs
- Compile, review, edit and format project reports and documents for the Project Development team
- Other duties as assigned.
To succeed in this role, the following requirements shall be complied:
- Basic financial acumen in order to process pricing, invoicing and reports on project profitability
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong detail orientation and ability to keep data integrity through multiple transactions (verbal and data input)
- Experienced at communication with various personality types / various levels of urgency or challenge and able to adjust personal style accordingly
- Ability to facilitate cross functional meetings
- Able to develop and implement administrative procedures and processes
- Superior problem solving, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to support multiple projects at once
- Strong computer literacy skills with MS Office and database systems
- Strong MS Project skills will be highly regarded
- A relevant qualification(s) in business administration or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience in business admin and/or project coordination type roles in mining and/or project industry experience an advantage
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | INTEGRITY | TEAMWORK | INNOVATION | ACTION | ACCOUNTABILITY
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and are ready to lead, coach and drive culture change then join our team!
Applications close 12 April 2019.
28 Mar 2019
- Work Type:
- Date expires:
- 28 May 2019
- Administration >> Office Support Staff