Long Range Planning Engineer
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise in long range mine planning; pit optimisation, design, and scheduling.
- Identify opportunities and threats to the strategic mine plan of the Haile gold mine.
- Provide technical assistance to the mine operations group.
- Undertake minor operations projects and studies, as directed.
- Reconcile mine production costs to plan and recommend cost minimization measures that optimise the project.
- Prepare reports and LOM plan documentation with input from the relevant contributors.
- Comply with all safety requirements and observes all company policies and procedures.
- Carry out all other duties that may reasonably be required.
Qualifications: First Aid Certificate
Full Manual Drivers Licence
OP and UG gold mining experience.
Proficient with the use of Vulcan and Whittle software for mine design, pit optimization and project scoping.
Experience: Three to five years progressive experience in Mining Engineering, design and scheduling related areas.
Have previous production experience, preferably in both open cut and underground environments.
Have previous experience in multi-mine scheduling using equipment capacity based optimization techniques.
29 Mar 2019
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 31 May 2019