We are seeking a motivated individual with a high focus on health and safety and a strong work ethic for a Process Operator position based at our Waihi Operation. This is an entry level role with the opportunity to grow your career, on the job training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Key tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Assist with operating aspects of the process plant
- Carrying out metallurgical and operational sampling
- Assist with shut-downs, breakdowns or start-up situations
- Housekeeping around plant and services area
The successful candidate will have:
- a full, current class one driver's licence (the ability to drive manual vehicles is preferred)
- forklift, loader and skid steer loader experience an advantage
- basic level of computer literacy including Word, Excel and Outlook
- experience with record keeping preferred
- previous processing plant experience or similar will be well regarded.
Who are we?
Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3GLDMsEkHA
At OceanaGold, health and safety is paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviours that align with our values.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | INTEGRITY | TEAMWORK | INNOVATION | ACTION | ACCOUNTABILITY
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now via our website - www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications close Friday, 26 April 2019.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
NO APPLICATIONS FROM EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
10 Apr 2019
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Waihi Operations
- Date expires:
- 26 Apr 2019