Underground Trainees (10)
- The role is for Bonafide (male or female) residents of Didipio only and will report to the Underground Shift Supervisor.
- Willing to learn new skills and operate underground equipment.
- At least high school Graduate;
- With valid driver’s license and manual driving experience (with restriction code 2 & up);
- Trade certification and Training/Trainer experience an advantage (accredited by TESDA); and
- With operational engineering/supervision experience is an advantage.
- Experience in the mining industry and demonstrated good working attitude is an advantage;
- With experience on handling/operating mobile equipment is an advantage;
- With operational engineering/supervision experience is an advantage;
- Can understand English both written and oral communication;
- Willingness to learn Mining skill;
- Positive and disciplined attitude with willingness to undergo structured trainings; and
- Willing to undergo rigid training and rotational tasks thus must be physically fit.
For internal applicants, please submit Internal Application Form signed by Supervisor and Manager together with updated CV/resume and other requirements via SuccessFactor or just visit our career website www.careers.oceangold.com
Trainees will undergo three months training at Site Skills Training (Pampanga) with 6 days on / 1 day off (8 hours daily) roster; transition to Didipio mine is 20 days on 10 days off roster and working 11 hours shifts.
.Motivated individuals like you are being sought after to be our partner—committed to be a part of an excellent workforce who will share the fruits of production together with the community and other stakeholders.
If you are ready to take on the next challenge in your career, please apply today via SuccessFactors just visit our career website www.careers.oceanagold.com
11 Apr 2019
- Work Type:
- Didipio Operations
- Date expires:
- 25 Apr 2019