JOB RESPONSIBILITES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Reconcile bank accounts (multiple currency)
- Prepare weekly and month cash reports
- Maintain Fixed Assets module and reconciliation
- Responsible for the intercompany transactions (international)
- Prepare daily and month end entries, such as payroll, cost allocations
- Reconcile, review and analyze various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Responsible for the local taxes: Sales & Use/property (real & personal); manage the database for property taxes
- Assist in quarterly and annual audit
- Perform other adhoc accounting and taxation duties as required.
Position Qualification: (Requirements are representative of the minimum qualifications to perform the essential duties and responsibilities successfully. The incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.)
Knowledge: (Minimum concepts and information within the range of understanding and comprehension required to perform the job.)
· University Accounting Degree preferred
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ progressive experience in accounting or finance
Skills & Abilities: (Minimum areas where use of learned knowledge to effectively execute tasks is required and the minimum competencies in which proficiency will need to be demonstrated for success on the job.)
· Positive, proactive attitude.
· Knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax accounting, and reporting requirements.
· Excellent research, analytical and comprehension abilities as well as great attention to details.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
· Knowledge of IFRS.
· Ability to adapt to and learn new software.
· Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
7 May 2019
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 30 Jun 2019