UG Technology Supervisor
UG Technology Supervisor
- The role is for project based employment, based in Didipio, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya forming part of the UG Fixed Infrastructure.
- Establish and support the Underground Communication, network and system to ensure sufficient stability reliability and capacity to enable Transformation Projects.
- Utilize Systems and the Underground Mine Control functions to support and coordinate operations.
- Directly reporting the UG Technologies department Senior Supervisor to supporting maintenance and emergent work schedules and reporting tools
- ECE Professional (Professional certificate)
- Proven experience in Underground mining environment;
- Four (4) years’ Experience in Radio communication;
- Good understanding of network hardware and infrastructure systems, topologies and designed;
- Proven work experience in a supervisory role
- Proven success in a corporate setting, working with all levels of management
- Genuine interest in the use of technology to develop safe and productive modern mines;
- High regard on understanding safety and the operational benefits of safe work;
- Proficient in oral and written communication;
- Ability to work with multi-cultural teams;
- Skills in values driven approach to leadership and management; and;
- With valid professional driver’s license and radio operation license
- Experience with working in a shifts and rostered environment
- Experience with Software tools including Pronto and Visio with be highly regarded
- High proficiency in MS Word and Excel are desirable.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Certificate/s of related training/s or seminars attended.
- Copies of licenses and certification relevant to the position
For internal applicants, please submit Internal application form signed by Supervisor and Manager together with updated CV/resume and other requirements via SuccessFactors or just visit our career website www.careers.oceangold.com.
Didipio Mine employees work on a family-friendly 20 days on / 10 days off roster and working 11-hour shifts. Meals and accommodation are provided for non-resident of Didipio in the mine’s camp facilities.
If you are ready to take on the next challenge in your career, please apply today via SuccessFactors just visit our career website www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
10 Jun 2019
- Work Type:
- Didipio Operations
- Date expires:
- 25 Jun 2019