Workshop Administrators at Macraes
- Monday - Friday, 7am - 4.30pm
- Hours negotiable for the right people
- Two roles available in our busy Workshop
Are you an experienced administrator looking for a change of scene?
OceanaGold are currently seeking self-motivated, team and result-focused administrative professionals to be based at our Macraes site. We have two permanent positions in our Open Pit Workshop.
The roles are Monday to Friday, 7.00am to 4.30pm and for the right person, hours are negotiable or even a job share will be considered. We offer a competitive remuneration package and a free travel service to site is offered from Dunedin and Oamaru (with stops along the way). The roles also include free Southern Cross membership for yourself and subsidised for your partner; and uniforms are provided.
This position primarily functions as clerical support for Open Pit Maintenance planning, reliability and supervision roles and is responsible for daily data entry specifically related to maintenance and management of the open pit mining fleet.
This position carries out day to day administration functions associated with the Open Pit Maintenance Workshop. Including but not limited to data entry, receipting, invoicing, auditing and reporting and other general administration functions.
To be successful in these roles you will have the following:
- Ideally three to five years' experience in an office administration or support role
- Proven experience with systems such as PRONTO, SAP, Approval Plus or something similar
- Intermediate level MS Office skills
- Well-honed organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple deadlines
- Have superior numerical data entry accuracy skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Confidence dealing with people over the phone and in person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to step outside your comfort zone and be agile with change
- A strong commitment to health and safety in the workplace
A full, clean and current driver's licence is essential, along with confidence driving a manual vehicle. You must be able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
Who are we?
Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3GLDMsEkHA
About the company
OceanaGold Corporation is a mid-tier, multinational gold producer with assets in the Philippines, New Zealand and the United States. On the North Island of New Zealand, the Company operates the high-grade Waihi Gold Mine while on the South Island; the Company operates the country's largest gold mine, the Macraes Goldfield.
At OceanaGold, health and safety is paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviours that align with our values.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | INTEGRITY | TEAMWORK | INNOVATION | ACTION | ACCOUNTABILITY
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now via our website: www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications close Monday, 22 July 2019.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
NO APPLICATIONS FROM EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Shortlisting will start immediately.
11 Jul 2019
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Macraes Operations
- Date expires:
- 22 Jul 2019
- Administration >> Other