MineStar Maintenance Tech
Key Result Area
• Works with crews on specific tasks to meet daily operational maintenance goals.
• Coordinate with Mine Operations Personnel on repairs and maintenance to be completed.
• Keep daily log of Mean Time Between Service (MTBS) of all unscheduled work requests and maintain backlog work for daily down sheet.
• Make work orders for all unscheduled work and notify supervisor or planners for that fleet, of the requests.
• Maintains the MineStar Hardware and reports to the proper supervisor or lead-person about equipment needing attention.
• Reports on trends to the proper fleet owner for review.
• Must be able to recognize potential mechanical problems.
• Maintain records from completed work and file as needed.
• Help develop other department personnel to perform duties listed above, as well as help train technicians with lesser experience or Tech Level as necessary.
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• Meets or exceeds established performance expectations set by management.
• Punctuality and regular attendance required
• Perform other related functions as assigned by supervisor
Position Required Capabilities
• Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willing to develop skills in other areas of responsibility within the mobile maintenance department.
• Strong verbal, written, analytical and persuasive skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
• Strong service writing skills required
• Should have strong mechanical aptitude, and knowledge of all machinery under his/her maintenance.
• Demonstrates strong administrative, organizational and technical writing skills
• Must be able to solve problems effectively in a variety of areas, including mechanical issues.
• Knowledge of the Computer Maintenance Management System (JDE, Pronto, etc..), Windows Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc..) and Cat SIS preferred.
• Working knowledge and skill with P.C. utilizing work processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the maintenance of mining equipment preferred.
• General understanding of mining operations
Education, Qualifications, Tickets, Licences:
• Must be proficient in identifying continuous improvement opportunities in the maintenance activities to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
• Ability to work independently as well as members of the management team
15 Jul 2019
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 31 Aug 2019