- Waihi Operation
- Permanent role
- Nine days on, five days off roster
We are currently seeking highly motivated Core and Field Technicians to join our Exploration and Geology team.
As a Core and Field Technician you will be responsible for the efficient collection of underground and surface geological data as well as core processing, rock, soil and sediment sampling, drill site preparation, drill contractor support and involvement with the heli supported programmes.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A full New Zealand driver's licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle
- A forklift licence
- Experience driving off road 4WD vehicles (preferred)
- First Aid certificate
OUR VALUES: RESPECT | ONE TEAM | CONTRIBUTE | KNOWLEDGE
At OceanaGold, health and safety is paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviours that align with our values.
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now via our website: www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications close Tuesday, 18 May 2021. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Waihi Operations
- Date expires:
- 18 May 2021
- Mining >> Other
- Mining >> General Maintenance Labourers