- Be part of a Global Team committed to maintain and create a safer, smarter and more sustainable workplace.
- Contribute to an exciting array of Global Initiatives
- Unique Opportunity based in Brisbane
OceanaGold have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Support Analyst - HSE Applications to join their corporate team.
Reporting to the Group Manager – IT Operations, this is a newly created and hands-on role. You will have the opportunity to maintain the company’s corporate applications with focus on.
This role would suit an experienced IT professional who can support applications primarily focused on Integrated Workplace, Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management solutions.
To be successful you must be an IT University degree holder or equivalent. Preferably with full and current driver’s license for manual vehicles. You should have at least five (5) years in IT application support role. Experience in supporting the INX suite of applications and/or Teambinder would be an advantage.
You will be confident in engaging with the company’s outsourced service providers to ensure the applications are reliable, available, and delivering business value. Expected to be independent but works well with a team and to work by the VALUES of the company.
Core Job Focus:
To meet the requirements of the position, it is essential that you are able to:
- Ensure the availability of the HSE applications meets the business needs through proactive maintenance of the applications.
- Plan, coordinate and implement upgrades and application changes to maintain compliance targets and business requirements.
- Align application strategies with the HSE function strategic plans.
- Act as the primary business contact with the HSE application vendors.
- Ensure HSE data is secured, maintained and available for use by HSE staff to support data analytics and reporting.
- Monitor the integration between the HSE application and other data sources (eg HR systems) to ensure changes are correctly synchronized between the systems.
- Coordinate system related activities with mine site and corporate functions to ensure stability of the data and data structures within the HSE applications, and that the applications meet the business requirements.
- Support publishing of approved procedures and policies to the company intranet.
Interested in Shaping our Future?
If you have a passion to help shape a company’s culture and capability to incorporate the different skills, behaviors, and competencies that matter most for success at work, then we love to hear from you. For further information, or to submit your application, please visit http://careers.oceanagold.com/. Applications close 26 June 2021.
About OceanaGold Corporation
OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer headquartered in Brisbane, with operations based in New Zealand, the Philippines and the United States. We are committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental, and social performance and continuously innovate and improve the way they explore, extract and process minerals. The gold, copper, and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects people around the world.
Modern mining presents a host of new technologies and opportunities – from autonomous vehicles to data mining and the use of artificial intelligence in predictive modelling. The industry is very tactile, and OceanaGold put their sizeable resources and equipment to use in a way that is safe, sustainable and contributes to communities and economies in a positive and enduring way.
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and fosters diversity and inclusion through our Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
- Work Type:
- Date expires:
- 27 Jun 2021