- Great Residential location
- Minimum five years' experience in an IT environment
- Competitive salary and Southern Cross Medical Insurance
We are looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile, have a can-do attitude and an excellent eye for detail. You will oversee the overall operations of the IT infrastructure at the Waihi Operation including budgeting, forecasting and prioritisation of issue resolution, administer the site data backup system and maintain oversight of IT user permission changes.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A Tertiary-level degree or similar qualification in IT or Computer Science
- Minimum following years' experience working in a team-based IT environment
- Experience working with VMWARE virtualized environments
- Experience working with backup technologies using Veeam
- Experience working with Active Directory, File and Print Services, SCCM, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, MSSQL, HP Nimble Storage, HP3 Par Storage, Synology NAS equipment
- Experience with managed Cisco network topologies, fibre technologies
- Experience in wireless technology mesh, point to point, point to multi point
- Experience with IP Phones and telephony technologies, CUCM, Cisco IP Phones
- Experience with CCTV systems and NVR/DVR systems, HikVision Axis, Ubiquiti
- Full and current driver's licence, with the ability to drive manual vehicles
About the company
OceanaGold Corporation is a mid-tier, multinational gold producer with assets in the Philippines, New Zealand and the United States. On the North Island of New Zealand, the Company operates the high-grade Waihi Gold Mine while on the South Island; the Company operates the country's largest gold mine, the Macraes Goldfield.
At OceanaGold, health and safety are paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviours that align with our values.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | ONE TEAM | CONTRIBUTE | KNOWLEDGE
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now via our website: www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications close Friday, 6 August 2021. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
NO APPLICATIONS FROM EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Waihi Operations
- Date expires:
- 6 Aug 2021
- IT Services >> Informations Systems Manager