The purpose of the role is to perform a variety cleaning and maintenance duties. This role will oversee maintaining all public and private spaces to employer standards. Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, and bathroom services. Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must. The right person is punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
Key tasks and responsibilities within the next 12 months:
- Dusting and surface areas, desks, conference tables and counter surfaces weekly or if needed more often
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors daily
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, performs further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed
- Disposal of trash from bins and containers
- Cleaning sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms daily stocking supplies as needed
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors
- Report repairs and replacements needed when encountered on job
- Tackle heavy cleaning jobs as needed basis or when requested
The successful candidate will have:
- Able to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone, or with a partner or team
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Cultivates Innovation – Creates a new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Instills Trust – Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Plans and Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Develops Talent – Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
About the company:
OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental, and social performance. Since 1990, we have been contributing to excellence in our industry by delivering sustainable environmental and social outcomes for our communities and strong returns for our shareholders. Our global exploration, development and operating experience has created a significant pipeline of organic growth opportunities and a portfolio of operating assets including Didipio Mine in the Philippines, Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand and Haile Gold Mine in the United States. The gold, copper and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects people around the world. Our operations are supported by corporate offices located in Brisbane, Australia and Denver, USA. OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | ONE TEAM | CONTRIBUTE | KNOWLEDGE
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 28 Feb 2022