To provide administrative support to both the surface and underground Projects Team through effective administrative functions including coordination of schedules, documents and necessary supplies.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Promote safety health & environmental awareness to prevent injuries and/or damage.
- Ensure all incidents are reported via line management and ensure open communication is maintained for all HS&E information.
- Maintain a health, safe and environmentally work environment.
- INX Management /Safety Support for Project Execution.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with colleagues to promote a harmonious working environment.
- Maintain the Project Team organisational chart.
- Provide direct support to Project Manager and Project Team.
- Manage Project Office activities including purchasing Supplies and Consumables.
- Reconciliation of company credit card accounts and expense reports.
- Organize office space and office supplies in an orderly manner.
- Maintaining, reporting, and filing for Projects, Underground and Contractor Safety Stats.
- Maintain notice boards in the Project Management Office/s and post relevant information regarding, safety, statistics, bulletins etc.
- IT Access and Hardware requests for all new and existing employees.
- Maintain indirect procurement logs for Projects Team.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports for Projects Team.
- Maintain all truck rental agreements for Project and Underground departments.
- Track mileage and schedule service for all Projects and Underground Light Vehicles.
- Maintain calendar appointments, meetings, and conference room calendar for Projects and Underground.
- Meeting Minutes for all contractor meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Creative problem-solving, a high attention to detail and a hands-on approach.
- Experience with project management methodologies and processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; good interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with attention to details.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Who are we?
Check us out – https://youtu.be/_HHGRMz5rcM About the company:
OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental, and social performance. Since 1990, we have been contributing to excellence in our industry by delivering sustainable environmental and social outcomes for our communities and strong returns for our shareholders. The gold, copper and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects people around the world.
Our global exploration, development and operating experience has created a significant pipeline of organic growth opportunities and a portfolio of operating assets including Didipio Mine in the Philippines, Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand and Haile Gold Mine in the United States. Our operations are supported by corporate offices located in Brisbane, Australia and Denver, USA.
At OceanaGold, health and safety are paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviors that align with our values. OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | ONE TEAM | CONTRIBUTE | KNOWLEDGE
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 31 Jan 2022