The Electrical & Instrument Technician will repair and maintain associated plant equipment for the mill in line with achieving our performance objectives.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Example duties could include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and repair AC & DC circuits and control equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair single phase motors and three phase electrical systems
- Troubleshoot various input elements of control loop, including pressure, temperature, density, mass and flow measurement devices
- Troubleshoot various final control elements of control loop, including discrete and continuous devices
- Tune operation of control loops
- Perform PLS troubleshooting and correction.
The successful candidate will have:
- On-the-job experience and vocational training
Who are we?
Check us out – https://youtu.be/_HHGRMz5rcM About the company:
OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental, and social performance. Since 1990, we have been contributing to excellence in our industry by delivering sustainable environmental and social outcomes for our communities and strong returns for our shareholders. The gold, copper and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects people around the world.
Our global exploration, development and operating experience has created a significant pipeline of organic growth opportunities and a portfolio of operating assets including Didipio Mine in the Philippines, Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand and Haile Gold Mine in the United States. Our operations are supported by corporate offices located in Brisbane, Australia and Denver, USA.
At OceanaGold, health and safety are paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviors that align with our values.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | ONE TEAM | CONTRIBUTE | KNOWLEDGE
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 31 Mar 2022