The Training Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the development, coordination, and provision of training for the underground operations. This will be achieved through appropriate training systems and procedures to ensure accurate training records and promote operator development.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure training provided develops and promotes safe standards/behaviors.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for operating equipment.
- Support and collaborate with department Superintendents for specific training needs.
- Development of task specific standard operating procedure and maintenance.
- Establish final testing protocols and documentation for final operator assessments.
- Ensure all training processes and documents comply with all applicable regulatory agencies.
- Assist with incident investigations and Health and Safety initiatives as necessary.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 8 years underground experience in various roles.
- Required operational knowledge of underground mining equipment.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and implementing training programs/records.
- Familiar with training techniques and strategies.
- Certified Mine Safety and Health Administration Instructor
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with attention to details.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Who are we?
Check us out – https://youtu.be/_HHGRMz5rcM About the company:
OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental, and social performance. Since 1990, we have been contributing to excellence in our industry by delivering sustainable environmental and social outcomes for our communities and strong returns for our shareholders. The gold, copper and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects people around the world.
Our global exploration, development and operating experience has created a significant pipeline of organic growth opportunities and a portfolio of operating assets including Didipio Mine in the Philippines, Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand and Haile Gold Mine in the United States. Our operations are supported by corporate offices located in Brisbane, Australia and Denver, USA.
At OceanaGold, health and safety are paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviors that align with our values. OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | ONE TEAM | CONTRIBUTE | KNOWLEDGE
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 18 Oct 2022