Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Set-out design control, drill holes, and grade control on time according to work priorities
- Proactively check as built for design compliance as areas are mined and provide additional control as required to remediate variances
- Collect geotechnical data at the required interval and according to specifications determined by geotechnical engineer
- Assist Senior Surveyor with any requested Tasks
- Produce hard copy plans for operations and technical team
- Maintain record of survey data
- Develop a sense of continuous improvement, seek to improve survey processes to maximise quality and improve efficiency of work.
- Complies with all safety requirements and observes all company policies and procedures.
- Carries out all other duties that may reasonably be required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Survey certification, degree, or formal training course is preferred
- Work assigned Shifts, be on time, and help cover other Surveyors absences.
- 1-5 years of experience in a hard rock mining environment preferred
- Competent with survey software, some knowledge of mining CAD software preferred
Who are we?
Check us out – https://youtu.be/_HHGRMz5rcM About the company:
OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental, and social performance. Since 1990, we have been contributing to excellence in our industry by delivering sustainable environmental and social outcomes for our communities and strong returns for our shareholders. The gold, copper and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects people around the world.
Our global exploration, development and operating experience has created a significant pipeline of organic growth opportunities and a portfolio of operating assets including Didipio Mine in the Philippines, Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand and Haile Gold Mine in the United States. Our operations are supported by corporate offices located in Brisbane, Australia and Denver, USA.
At OceanaGold, health and safety are paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviors that align with our values. OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | ONE TEAM | CONTRIBUTE | KNOWLEDGE
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 30 Dec 2022