Advises on People and Culture policy and assists with implementation of HR procedures and processes. Works directly with the organizations leadership to develop and direct a People and Culture agenda that closely supports the organizational goals.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Autonomy to manage various facets of HR within a business unit.
- Consults with line management and provides guidance.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, morale, productivity, and retention.
- Actively works to reduce risks and ensures regulatory compliance.
- Provides guidance on workforce planning and succession planning.
- Induction and onboarding.
- Assisting and coaching our people leaders to achieve their objectives and strategic goals
- HRIS Data Management
- Project work and other related duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Three to five years' generalist experience in Human Resources.
- Understanding of employment law.
- Experience dealing with complex issues.
- Experience with SuccessFactors and ADP highly preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, and prioritization.
- An agile and flexible approach to your work.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship development skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines, establishes trust and fosters a collaborative approach to achieve outcomes.
- Creative problem-solving, a high attention to detail and a hands-on approach.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with attention to details.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Who are we?
Check us out – https://youtu.be/_HHGRMz5rcM About the company:
OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental, and social performance. Since 1990, we have been contributing to excellence in our industry by delivering sustainable environmental and social outcomes for our communities and strong returns for our shareholders. The gold, copper and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects people around the world.
Our global exploration, development and operating experience has created a significant pipeline of organic growth opportunities and a portfolio of operating assets including Didipio Mine in the Philippines, Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand and Haile Gold Mine in the United States. Our operations are supported by corporate offices located in Brisbane, Australia and Denver, USA.
At OceanaGold, health and safety are paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviors that align with our values.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | ONE TEAM | CONTRIBUTE | KNOWLEDGE
- Work Type:
- United States
- Haile Operations
- Date expires:
- 31 Dec 2022