OceanaGold are seeking a Civil Construction Supervisor to develop and coordinate the activities of civil earthworks operations to meet construction standards scheduled production targets, and operating standards in a timely and safe manner. Based at our Macraes Site.
Key tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Supervise and direct the construction activities for the civil earthworks operations to meet scheduled production targets
- Coordinate and supervise any employees, contractors /sub- contractors that are engaged for civil construction activities
- Ensure all equipment being utilised for civil construction activities is maintained to a safe to operate standard
- Maintain daily reporting and records of employees, contractors, and activities
- Assign tasks according to individuals' abilities and agree what is to be accomplished. Give clear instructions, actively listen, provide constructive feedback, and hold regular meetings
- Perform all work and associated functions safely- Correctly use all PPE- Obey all written and verbal health and safety instructions
The successful candidate will have the following:
- First Aid certificate
- Current full driver's licence
- Minimum of 10 years earthmoving machinery operating experience
- Minimum of 5 years earthworks supervisory experience
OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental and social performance. For more than 30 years, we have been contributing to excellence in our industry by delivering sustainable environmental and social outcomes for our communities, and strong returns for our shareholders.
Our global exploration, development, and operating experience has created a significant pipeline of organic growth opportunities and a portfolio of established operating assets including the Didipio Mine in the Philippines; Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand; and the Haile Gold Mine in the United States of America. The gold, copper, and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects communities around the world. They also contribute to sustainable economic growth in the regions where we operate and direct employment for more than 2,300 people.
Our operations are supported by a corporate office located in Brisbane, Australia.
Check us out - https://oceanagold.com/
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | ONE TEAM | CONTRIBUTE | KNOWLEDGE
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now via our website: www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications close on Tuesday, 13 September 2022. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
No applications from employment agencies will be accepted.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Macraes Operations
- Date expires:
- 13 Jan 2023
- Plant Management >> Other