- Monday to Friday
- Residential location based in Waihi
- Competitive Salary + Health Insurance
We are looking for a motivated Engineer - Mechanical to join the Processing Team and play a key role at our Waihi Operation. Reporting to the Manager - Process you will be accountable for facilitating the elimination of equipment failures.This position ensures a focus on failure elimination through reliability-based tools and techniques.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Develops and manages the CBM (Condition Based Maintenance) process for the purpose of the early
- detection and elimination of asset defects
- Maintains the oil analysis data base, sets up lubrication requirements and frequencies, interprets reports and assign appropriate actions in a timely manner
- Maintains the vibration analysis (Internal/External) and infrared inspection programs. Interpret results for mechanical and electrical assets
- Review engineer's reports and formulate action plans with maintenance planner and provide detailed work scopes where required
- Providing hands on technical support and the coaching of maintenance personnel where requested
- Compiling and evaluating; test results, measurements, reports, job stories etc to determine root cause
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Essential to the role is computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office products
- A minimum one to two year's post qualification experience preferred
OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental and social performance.For more than 30 years, we have been contributing to excellence in our industry by delivering sustainable environmental and social outcomes for our communities, and strong returns for our shareholders.
Our global exploration, development, and operating experience has created a significant pipeline of organic growth opportunities and a portfolio of established operating assets including the Didipio Mine in the Philippines; Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand; and the Haile Gold Mine in the United States of America.The gold, copper, and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects communities around the world. They also contribute to sustainable economic growth in the regions where we operate and direct employment for more than 2,300 people.
Our operations are supported by a corporate office located in Brisbane, Australia.
Check us out-https://oceanagold.com/
OGC VALUES:RESPECT|ONE TEAM|CONTRIBUTE|KNOWLEDGE
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now via our website:www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications close on Wednesday, 5 October 2022. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
No applications from employment agencies will be accepted.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Waihi Operations
- Date expires:
- 5 Oct 2022
- Engineering >> Mechanical