PRONTO ERP Systems Analyst
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
OceanaGold is a growing mid-tier gold and copper producer committed to safely and responsibly maximizing the generation of Free Cash Flow from our operations and delivering strong returns for our shareholders.
We have a portfolio of four operating mines: the Haile Gold Mine in the United States of America; Didipio Mine in the Philippines; and the Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand. Our operations are supported by a global workforce with significant exploration, development and operating experience.
Our Purpose is mining gold for a better future. The gold, copper, and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology which connects communities around the world. Our activities also contribute to economic growth and improved health and education outcomes in the regions where we operate. We provide direct employment for over 3,700 people and indirect employment for many more.
Our Vision is to be a company people trust, want to work and partner with, supply and invest in, to create value. This Vision is brought to life by our Values – Care, Respect, Integrity, Performance and Teamwork – which put our people, host communities, the environment and our stakeholders at the forefront of our decision-making.
OceanaGold are seeking a suitably qualified and highly motivated PRONTO ERP Systems Analyst to support all group OceanaGold business units with their use of the PRONTO ERP solution and ensure compliance with policies and standards.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide Expert Level support for our primary ERP PRONTO and related integrations including for Finance, Project, Supply Chain & Maintenance Management modules.
- Assist with systems improvements including enhancements, upgrades, and integrations.
- Produce functional and technical specification documentation and perform UAT
- Adhere to our Change Management processes, 3 Tier environment and the use of our ServiceNow.
- Collaborate with IT teams (Applications, Engineering, Help Desk).
- Build collaborative relationships with key business users to drive continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities to advance the usage of ERP for specific business processes.
- Educate and support key users with training and appropriate documentation.
- Support various IT Audit processes and drive audit remediation activities.
- Create PRONTO Knowledge base materials to increase the body of work
- Provide support with existing solutions e.g REDMAP AP Automation, COGNOS BI Reporting.
- Provide Level 2 support with tasks as required and PRONTO Training as required.
- Manage external vendors for existing solutions.
- 7+ years solid experience in PRONTO ERP – Finance, Project, Supply Chain, Maintenance Management21
- Expert level understanding of the PRONTO platform, PRONTO Finance, Supply Chain, Project and Maintenance Management modules.
- PRONTO 4GL experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or related fields
- Permanent full-time position based out of Brisbane/ Melbourne office
- Global mining operations spanning Asia Pacific and North America
- Exceptional working environment where people are valued and respected
OGC VALUES: CARE | RESPECT | INTEGRITY | PERFORMANCE | TEAMWORK
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now via our careers website:
Applications close 28 February, 2024. Shortlisting will commence immediately. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
NO APPLICATIONS FROM EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
Articles you might be interested in