Serviceman Mobile Equipment
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental and social performance. For more than 31 years, we have been contributing to excellence in our industry by delivering sustainable environmental and social outcomes for our communities, and strong returns for our shareholders.
Our global exploration, development, and operating experience has created a significant pipeline of organic growth opportunities and a portfolio of established operating assets including the Didipio Mine in the Philippines; Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand; and the Haile Gold Mine in the United States of America. The gold, copper, and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects communities around the world. They also contribute to sustainable economic growth in the regions where we operate and direct employment for more than 2,500 people.
Check out our website - www.oceanagold.com
OGC VALUES: CARE | RESPECT | INTEGRITY | PERFORMANCE | TEAMWORK
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now
Applications close 5 December 2023. Shortlisting will commence immediately. Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Use your mechanical skills in the practical environment of our underground workshop.
- Ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained both on the surface and underground
- To control costs by effective expenditure and wastage management
- Ensure that the safe operational integrity of all underground equipment is never compromised
- Work on specialist underground gear, making sure it is mechanically and electronically maintained in accordance with company policy and to the same specifications as provided for by the Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Mechanical trade qualification, or Journeyman level or no experience training given plus possible apprenticeship
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Driver’s License, ability to drive manual vehicles is preferred
Safely and efficiently undertake the maintenance, repairs and servicing of all mining machinery and ancillary plant/equipment under control of the open pit maintenance workshop as is directed by the O
Articles you might be interested in