Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
OceanaGold is a growing intermediate gold and copper producer committed to safely and responsibly maximizing the generation of Free Cash Flow from our operations and delivering strong returns for our shareholders.
We have a portfolio of four operating mines: the Haile Gold Mine in the United States of America; Didipio Mine in the Philippines; and the Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand. Our operations are supported by a global workforce with significant exploration, development and operating experience.
Our Purpose is mining gold for a better future. The gold, copper, and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology which connects communities around the world. Our activities also contribute to economic growth and improved health and education outcomes in the regions where we operate. We provide direct employment for over 3,700 people and indirect employment for many more.
Our Vision is to be a company people trust, want to work and partner with, supply and invest in, to create value. This Vision is brought to life by our Values – Care, Respect, Integrity, Performance and Teamwork – which put our people, host communities, the environment and our stakeholders at the forefront of our decision-making.
Check us out - www.oceanagold.com
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online noe.
Applications close 12 December, 2023. Shortlisting will commence immediately. Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- To safely operate a variety of underground heavy machinery for the purposes of providing multi skilled support to the Underground Production Team.
- At all times display a high degree of professionalism, and quality of work to ensure that cost effective productivity is delivered.
- A minimum of 5 years underground metalliferous mining experience in development and production techniques
- Lead from the front regarding safety standards
- Mentoring, coaching and training less experienced Operators.
- Full and current drivers’ licence, and competent driving manual vehicle
- 5 years experience of working in an underground operation preferred.
- UG Mining tickets such as Production Loader, Remote Loader, Spraymec, Service Crew, Production Drill/ Jumbo, Cabolter, Controlled substances, would be well regarded.
- Enjoy the lifestyle of a 7 on 7 off roster, rotating between nights and days.
- Free Southern Cross Healthcare.
- Benefit from the training and development opportunities offered by an international gold mining company.
Are you a recent graduate or final year student, studying surveying, engineering or earth science? Join the survey team of New Zealand's biggest gold mine. This will be a dual resource role, supporti
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, this role involves operating a large truck in our underground mine, transporting rock from one location to another. The role offers the opportunity to develop a care
Articles you might be interested in