Process Autoclave and Floatation Operator
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
OceanaGold is a growing intermediate gold and copper producer committed to safely and responsibly maximizing the generation of Free Cash Flow from our operations and delivering strong returns for our shareholders.
We have a portfolio of four operating mines: the Haile Gold Mine in the United States of America; Didipio Mine in the Philippines; and the Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand. Our operations are supported by a global workforce with significant exploration, development and operating experience.
Our Purpose is mining gold for a better future. The gold, copper, and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology which connects communities around the world. Our activities also contribute to economic growth and improved health and education outcomes in the regions where we operate. We provide direct employment for over 3,700 people and indirect employment for many more.
Our Vision is to be a company people trust, want to work and partner with, supply and invest in, to create value. This Vision is brought to life by our Values – Care, Respect, Integrity, Performance and Teamwork – which put our people, host communities, the environment and our stakeholders at the forefront of our decision-making.
Check us out - www.oceanagold.com
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply below
Applications close 13 October, 2023. Shortlisting will commence immediately. Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Responsible for continuous improvement of the flotation and autoclave circuits at Macraes processing plant..Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with standard operating procedures and with the highest standards of safety.
- Completing all relevant documentation to ensure accurate record keeping e.g. log sheets, logbooks and checklists.
- Liaise with other operators, gold room staff and plant personnel to minimise downtime.
- Completing a handover with incoming/outgoing area operators each shift.
- Assist with mechanical/electrical/ metallurgical tasks as required ensuring maximum availability of the Processing Plant.
- Give information and instruction to the Process Control Room Operator to make plant adjustments.
- Carry out maintenance repairs and improvements when required.
- OSH approved Forklift license, or similar would be well regarded.
- Skid Steer Loader experience an advantage
- Full and Current Driver Licence, ability to drive manual vehicles is preferred.
- Previous processing plant experience, or similar, will be well regarded
- 7 on, 7 off shift roster.
- Free Southern Cross private medical.
- Enjoy career development opportunities at New Zealand's largest gold mine.
Are you a recent graduate or final year student, studying surveying, engineering or earth science? Join the survey team of New Zealand's biggest gold mine. This will be a dual resource role, supporti
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, this role involves operating a large truck in our underground mine, transporting rock from one location to another. The role offers the opportunity to develop a care
Articles you might be interested in